Lots by Category
Terms & Conditions
Land is adjacent to Dysart and is located at the southeast corner of the intersection of Highway 21 & 59th Street.
Bidding Opens: Thursday, February 1st
Bidding Closes: Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 10AM
145.22± Surveyed Acres – Sells in 1 Tract
Selling Free and Clear For 2024 Farming Season!
Auctioneer’s Note: Opportunity is knocking with this investment grade Benton County farmland, boasting an incredible 91.3 CSR2 rating! Additional income through the cellular tower lease. Situated conveniently along Highway 21, adjacent to Dysart. Seize this rare investment opportunity now by placing your bids.
145.22± Surveyed Acres
- FSA indicates: 131.50 NHEL cropland acres.
- Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 91.3 on the cropland acres.
- Additional income of $500 per month from the U.S. Cellular tower lease.
- Located in Section 19, Monroe Township, Benton County, Iowa.
- View FSA 156 EZ Form
- View FSA Field Map
- View Soil Map
- View US Cellular Lease
- View US Cellular Lease - First Amendment
- View Survey
- View Real Estate Contract
Terms: 10% down payment on February 8, 2024. Balance due at final settlement/closing with a projected date of March 22, 2024, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections having been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 22, 2024. (Subject to cell tower lease.)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. The seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tax Parcel 79014680 = Net $5,196.00
- This online auction will have a $1,000 buyer’s premium. This means a buyer’s premium in the amount of $1,000 shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures. In the event the auction bidding closes after 3:00pm, the earnest money will be due the following business day.
- Land sells with a U.S. Cellular tower lease in place. The lease is $500 per month. The lease shall be assigned to the Buyer and lease payment shall be prorated to the date of final settlement/closing. Buyer shall receive the remaining lease payments, thereafter. View US Cellular Lease View US Cellular Lease - First Amendment
- The Seller has given termination to the tenant termination. Therefore, the land will sell free and clear for the 2024 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Benton County FSA office and show the filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Seller will have the land surveyed by a licensed surveyor, at Seller’s expense. Land will be sold by the acre with gross surveyed acres being the multiplier used to determine the total bid amount. In the event the final survey is not completed by auction day or if the recorded survey is different than the announced gross surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at final settlement/closing.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon the Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- All lines, drawings, boundaries, dimensions, and descriptions are approximations only based upon the best information available and are subject to possible variation. Sketches may not be drawn to scale and photographs may not depict the current condition of the property. Bidders should inspect the property and review all the pertinent documents and information available, as each bidder is responsible for evaluation of the property and shall not rely upon the Seller, Broker or Auctioneer, their Employees or Agents.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Sellers: Brian Mehlhaus and Diane JanvrinKirke C. Quinn – Closing Attorney for Seller
For information contact Tracy Coffland of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or 319.350.5003
Tracy Coffland - Iowa Real Estate Salesperson S70695000
Steffes Group, Inc., 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
|Results Per Page:
As with any auction all items sell as-is with no guarantees or warranties of any type. Descriptions, photos and statements made or offered by sellers or auction staff are deemed correct but are not guaranteed. You are responsible for your own physical inspections, due diligence and any bids placed. Payment is due within 2 business days or additional charges may incur.
Place your bid:
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings in order to bid.
|Results Per Page: