Auction Setup Associate
General Job Description:
The Auction Setup Associate at Steffes Group, Inc. will be based in our West Fargo, ND office and will travel to auction sale sites to prepare equipment for upcoming auction sales. Duties include washing, moving, and operating equipment. This person will work under the direction of the Auction Setup Manager and Sales Representative for the specific auction. This position includes occasional travel and overnight stays during peak seasons.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- Wash Equipment
- Sort and Display Equipment/Tools and other auction items
- Operate Machinery (Skid steer, loaders, farm machinery)
- Agricultural background a big plus
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Be able to operate an array of different equipment including farm machinery, loaders, skids steers, semi tractors, etc.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- High school degree or greater
Compensation & Hours:
- Compensation varies based on experience and candidate
- Full benefit package
- Full-time position with overtime during seasonal peak times
Send resume to Corina.Carroll@SteffesGroup.com or via mail to 2000 Main Ave East West Fargo, ND 58078. Call Corina @ 701-237-9173 with questions.