Lots by Category
Terms & Conditions
Land is located 4 ½ miles south of Washington on Highway 1.
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, February 8th
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 1PM
115.93± Acres – Sells in 1 Tract
Selling Free & Clear for 2023 Farming Season!
Auctioneer’s Note: Investment quality farm! Located on Highway 1 with an 87.7 CSR2!
FSA indicates: 113.41 tillable acres.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 87.7 on the tillable acres.
Located in Sections 3 & 34, Brighton & Franklin Township, Washington County, Iowa.
View Soil Map
View FSA 156 EZ form & Farm Aerial
Terms: 10% down payment on February 15, 2023. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of March 31, 2023, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 31, 2023.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tax Parcels – 1034400003, 1034400006, 1034400009, 1403200001, 1403100008 - Net - $4,498.00
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures. In the event the auction bidding closes after 3:00pm, the earnest money will be due the following business day.
- Farm is selling free and clear for the 2023 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Washington County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Land will be sold by the acre with Assessor acres of 115.93 being the multiplier used to determine the total bid amount.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred to Buyer upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- All drawings, lines and boundaries are approximate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Seller: Matthew M. Wulf
John E. Beasley of Phelan Tucker Law LLP – Closing Attorney for Seller
For information contact Mason Holvoet of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7372
Mason Holvoet - Iowa Real Estate Salesperson S69890000 - Steffes Group, Inc., 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||
Place your bid:
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings in order to bid.
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||