Lots by Category
Terms & Conditions
Land is located 5 miles south of Sigourney on 149, then 4 miles west on G48/270th St., then 1 mile south on 165th Ave.
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, May 3rd
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 1PM
51± Acres – Sells in 1 Tract
Buyer to Receive Second Half Rent Payment
Auctioneer’s Note: This is what you have been looking for! A smaller tract of land offering tillable income along with hunting & recreational opportunities with timber, creek and 3 ponds.
FSA indicates: 27.14 cropland acres.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 54.6 on the cropland acres.
Farm has tile & ponds were dredged in 2011.
Located in Section 6, West Lancaster Township, Keokuk County, Iowa.
View FSA 156 EZ form, FSA Farm Aerial
View Soil Map
Terms: 10% down payment on May 10, 2023. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of June 23, 2023, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Landlord’s Possession: Projected date of June 23, 2023. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tax Parcel WLTOS-045000 = $974.00 Net
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures. In the event the auction bidding closes after 3:00pm, the earnest money will be due the following business day.
- The farm is rented for the 2023 farming season. The tenant will pay the Buyer the second half rent payment of $1,625.00, due October 1, 2023.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to serve tenant notice prior to September 1, 2023, if so desired.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Keokuk County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Land will be sold by the acre with Assessor acres of 51 being the multiplier.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred to Buyer upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- All lines, drawings, boundaries, dimensions and descriptions are approximations only based upon the best information available and are subject to possible variation. Sketches may not be drawn to scale and photographs may not depict the current condition of the property. Bidders should inspect the property and review all the pertinent documents and information available, as each bidder is responsible for evaluation of the property and shall not rely upon the Seller, Broker or Auctioneer, their Employees or Agents.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Sellers: Lisa Jo Icenbice, Tony William Clubb, Teresa Lea Valenta
John N. Wehr – Closing Attorney for Seller
For information contact Mason Holvoet of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7372
Mason Holvoet - Iowa Real Estate Salesperson S69890000
Steffes Group, Inc., 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
FSA 156 EZ form, Farm Aerial
Real Estate Contract
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||
As with any auction all items sell as-is with no guarantees or warranties of any type. Descriptions, photos and statements made or offered by sellers or auction staff are deemed correct but are not guaranteed. You are responsible for your own physical inspections, due diligence and any bids placed.
Place your bid:
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings in order to bid.
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||