Lots by Category
Terms & Conditions
MT. PLEASANT, IA
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, January 18th
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 1PM
80.85 Surveyed Acres – Sells in 1 Tract
Auctioneer’s Note: Located on a hard surface road is this 77.3 CSR2 land with 76.83 acres tillable. Looking for an investment or wanting to add more acres to your farming operation then bid your price!
80.85 Surveyed Acres
FSA indicates: 76.83 tillable acres.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 77.3 on the tillable acres.
50’x64’ machine shed.
Located in Sections 4 & 5, New London Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Not included: Hay bales
View FSA 156 EZ form
View FSA Field Map
View Soil Map
View Survey Overlay
Terms: 10% down payment on January 25, 2023. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of March 10, 2023, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 10, 2023.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tax Parcels 200090410000700, 200090520000200, Net - $2,594.00
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures. In the event the auction bidding closes after 3:00pm, the earnest money will be due the following business day.
- Seller has served termination to the tenant, therefore the land will be selling free and clear for the 2023 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Land has been surveyed by a licensed surveyor. Land will be sold by the acre with gross surveyed acres being the multiplier. In the event the final survey is not completed by auction day or if the recorded survey is different than the announced gross surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred to Buyer upon closing.
- There is a recorded Easement and Maintenance Agreement which is 25’ wide and runs 218.61’ along the east adjoining line in favor of the acreage to the east for the purpose of maintaining the home. The acreage owner shall bear the responsibility for the use, maintenance and enjoyment of said easement.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- All drawings, lines and boundaries are approximate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Sellers: Raymond K. & Sherri L. Beattie
William J. Hargrafen – Closing Attorney for Seller
For information contact Mason Holvoet of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7372.
|Results Per Page:
As with any auction all items sell as-is with no guarantees or warranties of any type. Descriptions, photos and statements made or offered by sellers or auction staff are deemed correct but are not guaranteed. You are responsible for your own physical inspections, due diligence and any bids placed.
Place your bid:
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings in order to bid.
|Results Per Page: