Lots by Category
Terms & Conditions
HANCOCK COUNTY IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located 5 ¾ miles west of Klemme on County Road B55/170th St., then ¾ miles north on County Road R44/Nash Ave.
Bidding Opens: Friday, March 17th
Bidding Closes: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 1PM
150± Acres – Sells in 1 Tract
Auctioneer’s Note: Located on a hard surface road is this land with 75.4 CSR2 with 141.94 acres tillable! Don’t miss your chance to bid your price on this Steffes Group timed online auction.
150.62± Deeded Acres – Sells in 1 Tract
FSA indicates: 141.94 tillable acres.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 75.4 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 30, Liberty Township, Hancock County, Iowa.
View Soil Map
View FSA 156 EZ form & Field Map
Terms: 10% down payment on March 24, 2023. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of May 5, 2023, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of May 5, 2023.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tax parcels: 1030176000, 1030151000, 1030126000, 1030101002 – $3,276.00 Net. 2022 Drainage Assessment - $4,234.00
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures. In the event the auction bidding closes after 3:00pm, the earnest money will be due the following business day.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Hancock County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- The family has requested termination of the CRP and is in the process of being terminated. The land can be farmed for the 2023 season.
- Land will be sold by the acre with deeded acres of 150.62 being the multiplier used to determine the total bid amount.
- The Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred to Buyer upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- All lines, drawings and boundaries are approximate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Sellers: Jennifer L. Malek, Saundra N. Formanek & Tod R. Christensen
Collin M. Davison of Laird Law Firm – Closing Attorney
For information contact Mason Holvoet of Steffes Group at 641.423.1947 or 319.470.7372
Mason Holvoet - Iowa Real Estate Salesperson S69890000
Steffes Group, Inc., 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||
As with any auction all items sell as-is with no guarantees or warranties of any type. Descriptions, photos and statements made or offered by sellers or auction staff are deemed correct but are not guaranteed. You are responsible for your own physical inspections, due diligence and any bids placed.
Place your bid:
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings in order to bid.
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||