In Order to Register to Bid:
1) Click on either (a) the red "Request to Bid!" button in the individual auction sale's box or, alternatively, (b) "Create a Free Account!" in the Login Box to the left of the screen. Both of these methods will lead to the registration page where registration information can be entered.
2) Required fields are: Name, Email, Password, Phone, Preferred Time Zone, Address, City, State, Postal (Zip) Code and Country.
3) You must read the "Website Terms & Conditions" and check the box to accept before proceeding further. Enter the Security Validation Code (I'm not a robot box) and click on the "Register" button to complete the registration.
4) Once the registration has been submitted, you will be automatically logged in and returned to the auction page. The login box on the left will now say "Welcome (user name)!” along with the assigned bidder number.
1) "Register to Bid" (to learn how to do this, see "How Do I Register?" in FAQ's)
2) "Request to Bid" for the auction sale you are interested in by clicking the red button.
3) Accept Auction Terms & Conditions for the auction by clicking on the yellow button.
4) Once you are approved to bid, click on the green "Place a Bid!" button (will appear in place of Approval Pending text) to place a bid or your maximum bid
To bid in a timed auction:
After entering the Timed Online Auction, the lot listing will display and you can then click on the green "Place a Bid!" button for the lot that you want to bid on. When selecting the lot you would like to bid on, a window will open with the starting bid for that lot and a box, which will allow the entry of a maximum bid. This procedure can be followed for each lot you are interested in bidding on.
1) Register for an account. If you're already a registered bidder, sign in to your account using the Log in box.
2) Once registered/logged In, click on the red "Request to Bid" button located next to, or inside, the auction you wish to participate in.
3) Accept the Terms and Conditions and wait for your "Approval Pending" or "Place a Bid!" status to be approved or declined. Make sure you have complied with the Steffes Group, Inc. company’s approval requirements to expedite this process.
- IF APPROVED- Once approved (and after you accept the sale's Terms and Conditions), you will be able to enter the auction once the auction is open.
- IF DECLINED- You have not been approved to bid by Steffes Group, Inc. If you feel this is an error, please contact 800.726.8609.
4) REMINDER: You will also receive an email informing you of your approval status as soon as a decision is made by Steffes Group, Inc.