Job Title: Part Time Truck Driver
Responsible to: Booking Auctioneer/Representative, Site VP/Operations Manager
General Purpose: To drive Mobile Office/Clerk Trailer to and from auctions sites as required and dictated by the auctions schedule. To drive auction sound truck around auction site during auction sales.
- Drive tractor trailer to and from auction sites
- Drive sound truck at auction sales
- Prepare clerk trailer for auction staff prior to their arrival before auction sale
- Keep clerk trailer clean
- Place auction signs at designated corners directing traffic to auction sale site
- Keep driving records as required
- Class A CDL driver’s license
- Valid commercial driver’s license health card
- Clean driving record
- Read, write, and communicate well
- Detail oriented
- Farm background preferable
- High school Diploma
Work Hours/Conditions and Compensation:
- Hours will be as required and vary from 0-50hrs/week during peak times.
- Compensation will be based on an hourly wage
- Occasionally overnight stays and frequent travel to auction sites within 350+/-mi radius of Fargo, ND.
Steffes Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.Submit resumes to Rodney.Steffes@SteffesGroup.com or contact Rodney Steffes directly for more details 701.237.9173