Print Sale Day Catalog
Des Moines County, IA Home & Land Auction - 5.2± Acres, 1 Tract
Wednesday, June 30 @ 04 PM
Beautiful Country Acreage on 5.2 Acres M/L
The work has already been done and this home is ready for a new owner!! You will enjoy all this acreage has to offer including a wonderful kitchen, original woodwork, newer windows, doors & siding, along with several usable buildings! Come preview this home, then bid your price!
- 2,044 sq. ft. of total living space, built in 1909.
- The updated kitchen offers Keystone cabinetry, an island, stainless steel appliances & dining area.
- Living room with front parlor room w/ French doors.
- Main level laundry room w/ French doors.
- Updated ¾ bath.
- Sun porch off of kitchen.
- Four bedrooms.
- Full bath.
- Second floor high efficient gas forced air furnace & central air.
- Front & rear stairway.
- Danville Community School District.
- Original woodwork.
- Newer replacement windows & entry doors.
- New vinyl siding.
- Steel roof.
- Partial basement w/ high efficient gas forced air furnace & central air.
- Rathbun rural water.
- (2) septic systems.
- Natural gas.
- Attached 2 car garage.
- Detached 28’x36’ 3 car garage.
- 58’x60’ building with an office area, unfinished kitchen, ½ bath, pool room, large garage/storage area w/ overhead door & 20’x32’ garage w/ overhead door. The main building has a high efficient gas furnace & central air.
- 40’x60’x14’ steel frame building w/ concrete floors & overhead door.
- 22’x76’ open end lean to w/ concrete.
- Situated on 5.2 acres M/L with approx. 3 acres tillable with a Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 86.5 on the tillable acres.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Pool table, Refrigerator, Stove in building.
Not included: 2021 crop
319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090