#1 Tract #1 – Livestock Dairy Facility with Five Bedroom Home on 11 Acres M/L – (Subject to final survey)
Livestock Dairy Facility includes:
- Free stall barn - 15,232 sq.ft., 6 row, center feed alley, 2 bed pack pens, 16’ side walls & 4’ concrete base, 126 stalls plus bed pack area - capacity up to 165, Roll-o-matic curtains- electric operation, Pasture mat mattresses.
- Parlor - 1,661 sq. ft., Double 12, New Boumatic AMI 5450 equipment in 2014, Flowstar claws with impulse shells, solid floor mats, catch pen with headlock for breeding and medical.
- Holding pen - 1,296 sq. ft., holds 60 cows, custom made Cow Dawg crowd gate (new 2014), manure catch pit in rear, (4) 5’ fans for tunnel ventilation of parlor and holding pen.
- Milk house/ utility room/ office - (2) Muller bulk tanks 900 & 1,000 gallons, De Laval plate cooler, Bender Auto wash system (CIP), (2) 7hp vacuum pumps with new motors (9-2018), West pump new (9-2018), 400 gallon reclaim plate cooler water tank- plumbed in to use as wash water. Upper office with washer & dryer.
- Concrete round manure pit - 600,000 gallon, concrete approach, 20’x108’ concrete manure pad.
- Upper cattle shed - 4,800 sq.ft./ dry cow / pre-fresh, concrete floor & 4’ concrete walls, new high efficiency heated auto water, 72 headlocks & 5,200 sq. ft. concrete yard. Partial open to south & east with covered feed alley for dry cows & pre fresh cows with overhang to protect feed. 23 head locks in dry cow pen. Head gate in pre fresh for vet work. High efficiency heated auto water
- Lower cattle shed - 1,152 sq. ft., 30 headlocks, 3,250 sq. ft. lot, heated auto water.
- Small cattle shed - NE of parlor, 280 sq. ft., 400 sq. ft. yard, heated auto water.
- Bunker silo (new 2018) - 60’x180’x8.5’, with 30’x60’ concrete approach on east end, 30’x60’ gravel approach on west end.
- Commodity shed (new 2018) - 30’x40’, 2 bay with 40’x30’ concrete approach.
- Gravel pad (new 2018) - 60’x240’, for calf hut or second bunker (already sloped to grade)
- Extra outdoor lots with two heated auto waterers. Concrete 50’x60’ and 30’x 20’ with guard rail perimeter. J bunk with trainer rails for young livestock.
- 60’x300’ gravel base storage area for bales/ feed, located on the south edge of the acreage.
- 45’x72’ Machine shed - clear span, grain lined walls & concrete floor.
- Second machine shed (south) - 2,688 sq.ft., clear span, concrete floor, grain lined walls.
Along with the livestock facility is a 5 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath home with 2,634 sq. ft. of living space. The main level features a kitchen with breakfast bar, large dining room, living room, office/bonus room, double laundry and a large utility/mud room. The upstairs offers 5 bedrooms. Amenities include: front covered porch, rear deck, Amana high efficient gas forced air furnace with central air, steel roof and is serviced by a well. All situated on 10.5 Acres M/L – subject to final survey.
Included: 500 gal. LP tank, 500 gal. fuel tank, Fence line feed bunks, Attached gates & fencing, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer in milk house, All items present on the day of closing.
Not included: Unattached gates & fencing, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Corn stalk bales, All farm machinery & equipment, All cattle equipment & calf huts.
Absentee Opening: Friday, Feb 28, 1:00 PM CST
Lot Location: Hawkeye, IA
Auction Opening: Wednesday, Mar 4, 1:00 PM CST
Webcast Opening: Wednesday, Mar 4, 1:00 PM CST
Sold price listed after auction.