Bidding on this Tract will be lump sum price.
Tract 1 – 5 Bedroom Brick Home on 14.08 Surveyed Acres M/L
Located at 2962 Bush Road, Arlington, IA
- 3,710 sq. ft. of total living space, built in 1994.
- Vaulted ceilings in kitchen, dining & living room.
- Spacious kitchen with Corian counter tops, breakfast bar & center island.
- Dining area with French doors to deck & patio area.
- Sunken living room with hardwood floors.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet, master bath with jetted tub, double vanity.
- Two additional bedrooms.
- Home office.
- Full bathroom with washer/dryer hookups.
- Basement with large family room/game room & dry bar, two bedrooms, ¾ bathroom, exercise room with built in gun cabinets, furnace room with Lennox Pulse 21 high efficient gas forced air furnace & central air and storm shelter.
- Heated 25’x30’ garage with basement stairway.
- Well services both home & shop.
- Backup generator services both home & shop.
- Flagstone concrete patio overlooking the stocked pond. Pond stocked with bass, catfish & bluegill. Pond has aeriation pump.
- FSA indicates 0.66 acres tillable.
- 60’x160’ storage warehouse with 23’Wx16’T bifold door, 2 sliding doors, concrete floors & ½ bath. This has an adjoining corridor to a 30’x56’ shop with a sliding door.
- 24’x40’ heated shop with radiant heat, concrete floors, 3’ concrete side walls & 12’Wx10’T overhead door. The adjoining 42’x32’ heated wash bay has concrete floors, 28” concrete side walls & 14’Wx10’T overhead door.
- Attached between the warehouse & heated shop is a 16’x16’ break room.
Included: 1,000 gal. LP tank, 500 gal. LP tank, Remaining LP in the LP tanks, Lawn shed, Backup generator, Reznor hanging heater, Water softener, Reverse osmosis system, Refrigerator(in basement), Any item present on the day of possession.
Not included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Wood bar top, Freezer, Attached & unattached shelving, Pallet racking, Fuel tanks, Deer stands, All personal property.
View Seller's Disclosure
View Real Estate Contract
For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944
Item Number: 5588