Lots by Category
Terms & Conditions
DES MOINES COUNTY, IOWA ACREAGE AUCTION
20952 Roosevelt Street, Danville, Iowa
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, January 19
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 4PM
Survey Now Complete
Open House on Wednesday, January 12 from 4-5PM
COUNTRY ACREAGE ON 1.79 Surveyed ACRES M/L
- Home was built in 1890 with 1,840 sq. ft. of total living space
- Kitchen with refrigerator & stove
- Bathroom with double vanity & stackable washer/dryer
- Formal dining room
- Living room with adjoining parlor room
- Open staircase
- Original woodwork throughout
- Bedroom with adjoining bedroom/nursery & ½ bath
- Additional bedroom
- Storage attic
- Basement with gas forced air furnace & central air
- Steel roof
- 12’x28’ concrete patio area
- Rural water & a well (condition unknown)
- 32’x72’ machine shed
- 36’x42’ barn
- Situated on 1.79 Surveyed acres M/L – survey now complete
Included: 1,000 gal. LP tank, Refrigerator, Stove, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator & Freezer in basement, Any item present on the day of closing.
Not included: Small chest freezer; Grain bin, 500 gal. LP tank, Dinner bell on pole, All personal property.
Terms:10% down payment on January 26, 2022. Balance due at closing with a projected date of March 11, 2022, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 11, 2022.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Part of Tax Parcel 09-16-300-003
Net $1,082.00 Approx.
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- The Buyer shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped (if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Buyer’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system in accordance with Des Moines County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Buyer shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Des Moines County Sanitarian for the septic system.
- Seller will have the property surveyed prior to final settlement. If the surveyed acres are different than the announced acres, no adjustments to the purchase price will be made, as the property is selling lump sum price.
- There will be an easement established in favor of the adjoining land owner, for ingress/egress along the current gravel drive. This will be depicted in the survey. Please not the Seller is now applying to Des Moines County to widen the current driveway, if this is permitted there will not be an easement established.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Check out the Timed Online Personal Property Auction
Bidding Closes January 26 at 5PM
Marian J. Dockendorff
Ronald Dockendorff – Power of Attorney
Timothy D. Roberts – Attorney for Seller
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||
TERMS: As with any auction all items sell as-is with no guarantees or warranties of any type. Descriptions, photos and statements made or offered by sellers or auction staff are deemed correct but are not guaranteed. You are responsible for your own physical inspections, due diligence and any bids placed.
Place your bid:
Please ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings in order to bid.
|Sort By:||Results Per Page:||