LAND LOCATION: Land is located ½ mile north of Trenton on W55/Franklin Ave, then ½ mile east on 162nd Street. Watch for auction signs. Auction to be held at the NEW Steffes Group Auction Facility, 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
AUCTIONEER'S NOTE: In order to settle the estate of Joyce Conrad, Steffes Group has been selected to auction this tract of land.
LAND SOLD FOR:
$6,475 x 80 = $518,000.00
80 Acres M/L – SELLS IN ONE TRACT
Buyer will receive the remaining cash rent payment!
FSA information: 66.25 acres tillable of which 3.47 acres are in CRP as follows: 3.47 acres at $184.00 = $638 and expires on 9-30-2023.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 66.4 on the tillable.
Also on this property is a pond & timber draws.
Located in Section 2, Trenton Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms: 20% down payment on June 13, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of July 27, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of July 27, 2018. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($53.45)
Net $1,558.00 (rounded)
• The land is selling subject to tenant’s rights and is rented for the 2018 crop year. The buyer will receive the remaining cash rent payment, which will be paid by the tenant to the buyer, as follows: $9,516 due September 1, 2018.
• Notice has been served to the tenant.
• It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate.
• Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyer will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
• Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
• The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Gary L. Conrad, Robert D. Conrad,
Doran K. Conrad and Jodi S. Wyse Woline
Jeffrey D. Thomas – Attorney for Sellers
For information contact Lynn Richard at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090
Soil Map - Tillable
Day of Auction Contact