Tract 2 – Approx. 259,000 bu. Grain Bins, Feed Mill, Hog Buildings & Home on 13 Acres M/L
Tract 2 is located 1 mile east of Brunswick on Highway 20, then 4 miles south on 529 Ave/528th Ave, then west 1/2 mile on 860th Road to 52771 860th Road, Brunswick, NE.
The grain facility has a capacity of 259,000 bu.+/-. There are two Sukup 85,753 bu. grain bins, built in 2005 & 2008 and four other grain bins with approx.. 88,000 bu. combined. Grain bins are connected with 85’ & 100’ grain legs and lateral u troughs.
The computerized feed mill has an estimated 4 tons per hour capacity with a 1,000 bu. dump pit, (2) hammer mills, mixer & control office. There are several commodity hopper bins and a 60 ton truck scale on the property.
- 38’x100’ (800 hd.) nursery barn.
- 20’x48’ (250 hd.) older nursery barn.
- 28’x158’ (500 hd.) & 44’x48’ (250 hd.) finishing buildings
- Other older hog buildings in various states of repair.
- 145’x265’x18’ lagoon.
- 48’x90’ machine shed w/ concrete floors with an insulated shop & machine shed.
- Older barn converted to a garage.
- (2) detached garages.
- The three bedroom, two bath home offers 2,526 sq.ft. of living space. The home also has an attached office and attached garage. The property has two wells and a lawn sprinkler system.
Legal description: SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 and SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 Section 24, Township 27 North, Rang 6 West of the 6th PM, Antelope County, Nebraska.
Tax Parcel #0002024001 - 2020 Taxes - $5,678.60(Approx.)
Included: Any item present on the day of closing.
Not included: All appliances, All personal property, Farm Equipment, Fuel tanks, LP tanks