Land is located ½ mile east of Lowell on J20/Salem Road, then 1 ¼ miles northeast on Perkins Road. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the NEW Steffes Group Auction Facility, 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
LAND SOLD FOR:
$4,050 x 64.25 = $260,212.50
64.25 Acres M/L – SELLS IN ONE TRACT
If you are looking for a hunting or recreational timber with a pond & tillable income, take a look at this tract of land.
Approx. 31 acres tillable, balance being timber & a small pond.
There are 31.22 acres in Forest Reserve.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 61.5 on the tillable.
Rathbun Rural water runs along the south side of this property.
Located in Section 23, Baltimore Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Not Included: 2018 crops
Terms: 20% down payment on June 13, 2018. 40% of the total purchase price is to be paid at closing on or before July 13, 2018. Down payment money shall be included in said 40% payment due July 13, 2018. The unpaid balance shall be paid on, but not before January 4, 2019. (For clarification: 20% down payment day of auction, then another 20% due on July 13, 2018, then the unpaid balance of 60% due on, but not before January 4, 2019)
Possession: Projected date of July 13, 2018. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($27.63)
Net $638.00 (rounded)
• The land is selling subject to tenant’s rights and is rented for the 2018 crop year. The buyer will receive the second half cash rent payment of $2,325 at closing.
• Notice has been served to the tenant.
• Logging rights have been sold off and said timber buyer has until December, 2018 to harvest said trees. Said trees have been marked for logging.
• It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. Please note that the final tillable acres will be determined by the Henry County FSA office, as this land is being split from tillable land that is not selling.
• The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
• The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Sandra Marlene Anderson
Steven A. Sents – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Tim Meyer of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.750.1233
Day of Auction Contact